Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Butterfly

As usual, first thing in the morning, just before Jamie finish brushing her teeh, she requested me to carry her to see the caterpillar.
Without looking at it, I carried Jamie to the washing machine where the caterpillar was kept inside a microwave container.
"Arrrggghh" was my immediate screamed after seeing the huge butterfly instead of the green leafy "curry puff" !!
I was so SHOCKED and was quite fearful to release the butterfly out of the container. Having saying that, I also realised that one of the butterfly's wing seems "deformed" and it was kind of struggling to fly.
Without much delay, after Jamie had her milk feed, I quickly went over to my in-laws house and asked my fil release the butterfly out at one of the plant outside the lift corridor.

No comments: