Friday, October 19, 2007

No More Wisdom???

These 2 wisdom teeth were once happily sharing & enjoying the taste of thousands of sumptuous meals that I had till I decided its time for them to bid goodbye 2days ago. I'm still in the mist of recovering. No worries, can talk, can laugh and only slight pain around my jaw but bearable. Thank God that i can eat as usual except certain food to avoid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ask me about the ordeal? Hmm, not as scary though I was quite terrified by the drilling & pressure that I heard & felt. Also not forgetting the 3 injections at the bottom as well as one on top (not that painful but the thought of something poking into your mouth set my heart pumping really fast ley!!!!!). The aftermath is much much better than the whole process except constant clearing blood out of my mouth for about 3-4 hours & deduction of a total of $647 (inclusive of bottom wisdom tooth surgery, extraction of top wisdom tooth, xray & admin fee for deduction from cpf a/c) off CQ's medisave. Oh yes, also my swollen face which is suppose to subside within a couple of days. Heng I don't have any bruise marks on my face as I was already being told.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please, serious really no pain but just eeeeee-yucks lor, fully awake some more. Luckily I shut my eyes completed tight & consciously keeping my mouth wide :D .. And I have to go through this again for my other side bottom & top wisdom teeth some time when I'm ready. Which dental clinic ? Q&M Dental Surgery ......

No comments: