Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thank God It Has Been Great!

Wah... finally its over! I thank God for the wonderful party that Jamie and her lil guest had enjoyed so much! I am thankful for our helper who has been my right hand man for all the wrapping of presents, packing of the goody bags, pasting and sticking of labels etc. With her around, I do not rush or fuss over during the preparation for the party. Thank God for my dad & his fren who are willing to tag along wif me. I cannot imagine how I'm going to lug all the barang barang if not for them. And when we reached there, I was so shocked to find some folks & caterer still packing from the previous party 10mins b4 5pm ! Everything was in a mess and without any hesitation, I gently asked for "permission" to do the setup and deco. Just before the party commenced at 6pm, everything was up and ready to welcome the first guest! Pixs to be uploaded when CQ gets it from his colleague who was the photographer for the party. Thank you Fook Sin!

No comments: