Monday, August 18, 2008

Plan B?

Received a call from a fren who told me that she wasn't chosen as a parent volunteer in the school that we also applied for. Immediately I called CQ to check on our status. As my sentiments told me that we may not get it, it turned out the way my sentiments has "predicted"
( extracted from the email replied...)
Dear Potential Parent Volunteers,Thank you very much for taking time to state your contribution in the template provided by the school. After much deliberation and consideration, the panel regrets to inform you that you have not been selected as one of our Parent Volunteers. Decision made by the school is final. However, if you are still interested to register your child in our school, you may want to do so under Phase 2C registration next year.Thank you.Regards
....
Question is, what's next?
So I quickly booted up the desktop and started reading up the other 2 schools that's nearest to us. Decision ? Well, I will be applying as a PV again to the other school that is further from our house. Pray that we will be successful. Whatever it is, I pray that this will be God's decision for our children. Whether it's gonna be the school that we hope they will be is no longer an issue to us.

No comments: