Friday, October 10, 2008

Dilly Dally Princess Star

I've decided to "threaten" this girl after finding out from her form teacher that she has been slow in completing her work in school. I told her that perhaps she is not suitable to study there since she "cannot catch up" ... Know what's her reaction?? Hahaa, she freaked out immediately and cried for long and begged me to allow her to continue there as she will miss her friends for sure! Well, I told her that she has to prove to me that she is fast (yet accurate and neat) and that she doesn't dilly dally and gets distracted easily. Guess what? Today, her form teacher came to me and reported that she's the 1st to submit her written work!! Hahahaaa... who says she is slow?? I know she CAN do it but she choose NOT to.

1 comment:

Rainbows from God said...

Distracted la...her head is always rotating around. ;p Curious girl. :)