Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meet The Teacher Session

Today has been a super duper busy day for me! Firstly, I got to meet the principal and Jeremy's form teacher for all the paper work to be done before he enters this school next year. Yes, he will be wif his Jie-Jie, finally!!! Times flies indeed. Then after settling this, I need to meet Jamie's form teacher and chinese teacher for assessment of her entire K1 course of study. Well, am I pleased ?? Praise the Lord!! She has done extremely well wif mostly excellent comments and less than 3, good comments. However, there's 1 thing which troubles me alot. That is, she sometimes does take her own sweet time in accomplishing work in class, especially during chinese lessons. Having said so, the chinese teacher commented that, though Jamie seems to be in "deep thoughts" , she can follow instructions and complete her work independently & accurately !! Haha, do you call this multi-tasking??? Hmm, I dunno if this is a compliment or what.

No comments: