Friday, November 13, 2009

K2 Final Meet the Teachers Session

Today was Jamie's last and final round of meeting her teachers. We were kind of late (reached almost 12noon whereby the latest time to meet the teachers was 1230pm!) and I thought there shouldn't be much crowd afterall it began at 830am. However I was wrong! There were still a handful of parents who were like me, who also came late!
*****
Anyway, somehow I wasn't very eager to know how she faired this later part of the year but was rather busy bringing her around the school, taking photos wif her friends and giving out farewell gifts to the principal and teachers. After meeting the form teacher and Yan Lao-Shi, it was concluded that Jamie has "run the race well" and I'm happy wif her performance. She wouldn't have gone so far if not because of what God had done in her life. Praise the Lord!!

No comments: