Thursday, April 28, 2005

20 April 2005 - 5:40pm

I love to watch "The Amazing Race" and I tried not to miss any episode though I did missed some. And this day, we truly experienced those moments when the contestants were competing against one another and going up the plane at very last min.
Yes, we were very late. Long story.
Imagine this. CQ carrying his camera bag and Jamie while me pushing the trolley with one hand munching a cheese burger, trying to swallow as much as I could. Dashing across units of DFS shops, squeezing through the crowd and running on the travelator to our departure gate.
Phew! We finally make it on right ON TIME. Yes, 5:40pm sharp when the plane supposed to take off. Strange feeling. Boarding staff were standing there as if looking out for us and beckoning us to hurry. The moment we entered the plane, door was closed immediately and shortly less than a min or two, the engine started and the plane took off! Wow... that was a weird experience and of course me being a lousy sportsman, was already trying to grasp for air and boy, I was sooo tired and worn out! That made me realised that I should go for some physical exercise to build up my stamina.

We were very blessed to have the entire row (3 seats) to us

So Jamie can have her own seat without paying for one! lol !!!

No comments: