Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Congrats Janice!!

When to TMC to visit Janice and her newborn this afternoon.
Prior that, I made a blundered and went to KKH instead!! Being such a blurred queen, after searching for half an hour, I suddenly realised that its the wrong hospital !!! Arrrgghh!!!
So we took a cab there..... Luckily Janice has not yet discharged hence we managed to spend about an hour there, chit chatting with her. She was telling me that good thing she drank few glasses of milk as I was sharing with her about 2-3 glasses of Anmum 1 that I've been taking since my pregnancy commenced. Her baby was estimated to be around 2.7kg when born but to their surprise, it's 3.29 kg !!! Wow I'm totally amazed!
Gee.... shall continue my daily milk intake and see if this works on our son or not??

No comments: