Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gentle Reminder From Above

Had a bad dream about renewing my driving license and woke up at 4am and I couldn't get back to sleep till almost 6am. My last license expired on 16th Nov 2002. So I thought the 3years grace should ends on 16th Nov 2005 which is tomorrow, Wednesday. **already made plans to go to Ubi Police Headquarter on Wed**
Panicked and worried, immediately I made a trip down to my parents' house and left Jamie with my sis's maid while I hurried down to the headquarter, keeping my fingers crossed.
And thank God I finally managed to renew my license and was told by the counter aunty, over several times, that I was very lucky to have my license renewed today cos today is my last day for renewal!!!! WOW! Thank God that I came down! And the aunty even told me that they do not entertain appeal even for a day's missed. Phew!! Then I realised that the bad dream that I had was God's sent dream ! Till now, I am very glad that I had taken the dream seriously....

No comments: