Thursday, December 01, 2005

Its THE TIME

Just came home from my regular gynae checkup... dunno if its consider good or bad news. Well, I will be giving birth tomorrow at 38.5 weeks (as baby doesn't seem to put on weight for the past 1 week). Initially Gynae assured us that I will be scheduled tmr to be induce and able to give birth naturally. However, after doing a routine cervix check on me, she has to do a caesarian instead as my cervix is not ready yet and there'll be a chance that my previous c-section wounds may rupture due to the long labour process. Well, hence we have decided to opt for epidural c-section instead of GA so that CQ can be around to witness the birth of our son !
If you ask me, how would I feel about 2nd c-section ?
Mmm... well... probably this time is an elective caesarian, which means time is on my side and I will be well prepared for it. Having enough time to ensure that Jamie is well taken care of etc etc... rather than a sudden labor pain with all the commotion and panicky. And worst of all, I am unsure how I'm going to cope this while at home or outside with Jamie!!
Now, I only hope that I can recover the soonest so that Jamie will not be too much affected by my "immobility". Haha.... and of course, we can celebrate Christmas at home too, yea!!

No comments: