Friday, December 09, 2005

Welcome Jeremy!

Finally back from hospital on Tues after staying for another night so that I can breastfeed Jeremy since he's on photo therapy.
Now that a week has passed, I have yet to settle down as now with Jamie & Jeremy, it's a whole new task for me to adapt before my confinement lady leaves in another 3 weeks time. And while I'm trying to cope with breastfeeding Jeremy, catching up some rest becomes a challenge for me! My routine basically goes around breasfeeding, expressing breastmilk while yet trying to spend some quiet time with Jamie. Not to mention about stealing some time off to rest and recuperate. It has been a rather tough week for me indeed. And of course logging on to the internet has now become so difficult for me. Basically no time ..

1 comment:

Rainbows from God said...

Aiyo...so cute!!! This one also look like CQ huh? Handsome boy. :)