Saturday, May 30, 2009

Interesting facts

Here's what I've found out about a child who has been trained from Shichida's method. Observation of Shichida-trained children (aged 5) at other pre-schools
  • Memory retention is stronger
  • Recognise and recapitulate pictures and words from flash cards effortlessly
  • Consistently perform well in spelling
  • Display keen interest in learning
  • Sharp listening skills- able to follow instructions well
  • Work well independently. Hardly needs any supervision
  • Can converse and recall details clearly
  • Can grasp mathematical concepts quickly

I am training my kids using some of Shichida's methods + my own sets of right brain methods that I've acquired from people and centers that I've come across. Yes, I must admit it does help though it also depends on the child herself.

No comments: