Monday, May 25, 2009

Mental Arithmetic

Jamie will be ending her Montessori Math coming mid June which I find that she has been learning it at very slow pace for the past 7 months from a montessori school near her school. It's solely out of convenience that I've enrolled her since its just within walking distance. But judging at the speed, I've decided to pull her out since she benefits more when learning at home wif me (contradicting right??). Anyway, I'm exploring CMA Mental Arithmetic for her this coming June holiday b4 I give birth so that I can homeschool her during my confinement period in August-September when she will not be able to attend lessons. Meanwhile, I've bought a simple basic book & a wooden abacus to self learnt at home. Hopefully can coach her during her period of absentism.

No comments: