Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

This year V Day was unusual cos its on the 5th day of CNY! So for sure I wasn't prepared for this day and I din expect any gift from Chunquan as well.
No homecooked dinner for him nor did I buy any gift. Just a simple kiss to greet each other morning. At night, after Jamie has gone to bed, we both decided to spend some time together catching a movie (Ocean 12). And just before the movie started, I accidentally saw small part of the teddy bear bouquet hidding under his pillow!! Haha...thats the careless part of him but of course I acted as if I din see it.
I tried not to laugh but my cheeky smile gave way....he probably knew I saw it. So halfway through, he handed me the bouquet! Not bad huh...he is still as romantic as he used to be. :D

No comments: