Saturday, May 07, 2005

...... 26 April 2005

Few days after we came back from Perth... I felt sort of worry as my period is exceptionally late this time. Usually around 1 1/2mths but this time its almost 2months late.
So I asked CQ to buy a test kit (though in my mind I thought it will be negative results since I last tested a week b4 our trip).
It was 8pm. Results was out shortly. It's not exactly a positive ... just that the line was very faint. In any case, I wanted to see a Gynae, just in case, if its not, then what's wrong with me for the much delayed?
Tried to book appt with my previous Gynae but she was on leave till 4th May. We couldn't tarry longer so an appt with fixed with another Gynae at TMC three days later.
29 April 2005 (Friday) : 11.45am
I wasn't nervous nor am I excited. This time was kind of different when I'm expecting Jamie.
An internal scan was done and confirmed that I'm expecting No.2 ! EDD Christmas Eve !!
What a relief ! So my w*** is perfectly normal
We left the clinic... as usual... not much excitment stirred.

No comments: