Monday, May 30, 2005

2nd Visit

This morning I woke up feeling that I wanted to see a gynae. Partly becos I have just finished my supplements. Secondly CQ works till 8pm this week and hence he won't be able to accompany me to see this male gynae near our place, only after 5:30pm as the clinic only opens at night. So we went back to my previous gynae (being KS, we have in fact pre-booked an appointment a month's ago) I wasn't so much into anticipating for the ultrasound scan. I suppose when you already have a child, probably you will be more preoccupied with her first, her daily needs. Anyway, I met CQ at the clinic during his lunch break. Gynae was so happy to see Jamie after so long ! She's probably more excited to see Jamie than doing for my checkout. However when the scan started, I was equally surprised that for the first time, she was giggling and laughing away, after seeing our baby movements!! In fact, both of us are also surprised at the baby's constant movements. We can clearly see the baby rubbing face, kicking, and moving!! So unlike of Jamie...as she wasn't moving so much. Too bad I forgotten to bring along a VHS tape to record it down :(

baby at 11weeks old. Now the EDD is : 18 Dec 2005

No comments: