Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bloatedness, Indigestion & Burp

These are the symptoms that I'm experiencing daily, now that I'm expecting.
It's a whole lot of different experience now vs the previous round. When I was expecting Jamie, everything's a smooth sailing. No morning sickness, no sudden outbreak of appetite except for tiredness during the 1st trimester. I ate whatever I wanted to. I was as active as before.
This time, I only have appetite for soupy stuff. Hated rice. For the past 3 weeks, every single day, I struggle with food! What should I eat, when should I eat and the amount I should eat to avoid indigestion and bloatedness which is such a terrible feeling to bear!!! My taste buds seem to change. And I'm losing weight already!!!
Another strange thing is, I don't feel as much tired as expecting moms are in their 1st trimester. I seldom take naps except nowadays that I go to bed earlier.
Changes are inevitable. Just hope that I will get better when I'm in 2nd trimester.
** That's explained why I have not been blogging lately.... laziness has taken its priority in me ......**

No comments: