Thursday, September 22, 2005

Being Fair ?

Went for gynae routine checkup yesterday. Was quite disappointed to know that baby's still hovering around 40th percentile despite me drinking at least 2-3 glasses of Enfamama daily. Well, not that I'm kiasu but guess I'm already so used to Jamie's "pince-able" face and when told that our son will be slightly smaller than his jie-jie, my reaction was almost instinct ... "hah...." Nevermind I shall continue to drink more milk, eat eggs and stop drinking tea. (though I only dipped the teabag for few secs before discarding it away)
Anyway, I was telling CQ that our son should get his newborn picture taken by a professional photography in the hospital just as Jamie did hers. Cos I don't wanna get into a difficult situation when one day, our son questions us why jie-jie had it and he didn't ? Haiz... soon we will have to play fair in our treatment towards our kids...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun HAH mummy...'cos what sonny will turn out to be... is partly what your've inputed.


So, keep your nutritional intake REGULAR...'cos little fellow needs it ALL for now mannn.....

JIAYOU! :)