Monday, September 12, 2005

Kiddy Palace 30% Storewide

A friend has just informed me that Kiddy Palace at Jurong Point is currently having its storewide pre-renovation sales! All items except Nett and Fixed Price, are going for less 30% discount !! So off I went early this morning with Jamie :D For those mums who are looking for Sesame Street, Barney, Fisher Price toys etc for their kids, hurry now cos the store looks more empty this morning.
While I managed to get a handheld, travel sized Doodle Pro magnetic board for Jamie, I'm also very glad that I managed to get a 100% UV protection sunglasses for her at less than $10! She just looks so cool in the pinky sunglass! Perhaps I should go back again these few days to see if there's anything else that I may have missed out....

No comments: