Sunday, September 25, 2005

No More Porridge

Can't recall exactly which day I have FINALLY decided to let Jamie go without porridge... yes rice for dinner!! It just started so naturally when one fine day, as usual, I went over to see what fil cooks for dinner and found that the rice seemed soft and decided that it's time I should let Jamie to try it out.
Yup I have finally found the "right time" to let her teeth chew on rice instead of soft meshy porridge. And thank God Jamie managed to swallow it pretty well. Hence my Plan A continues for the next few days... and it works !!! Hurray !!!
Now I can comfortably just bring her out without having to rush home to cook her porridge. The so-called secret to my litttle success is this.... just make sure her dinner starts after her last milk feed before her nap, ie 3-4hours later. Sigh, should have realised this much earlier... anyway, I am glad that at least I need not have to worry about her meals when the baby arrives in Dec!

No comments: