Thursday, January 06, 2005

1st Week of 2005

This week opens the new chapter of a new beginning for many of us. Most of my friends have gone back to work after a long holiday. While some mothers are busy with their children school re-opening. Well, as for me, none of the above.. infact I'm rather lazy since the start of the week. Nothing seems to be the start of a new beginning for me, everything as usual / routine. However, I finally managed to worship God with Jamie . This is one of my new year resolution that I have written down. So at least something new & good to praise about. :D _____________________________________________________________________ Siew Nge, if you are reading this blog, fyi, the rainbow colored hairband was meant to be given to you at the airport but in the end.... hahaha... !!!

No comments: