Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

Finally 送走了2004!! This year is exceptionally different.. no countdown, no fireworks, no cheers even at my neighbourhood here when the clock strucked 12. Just as PM Lee said, we should mellow down our New Year celebration this year as it's inappropriate to do so at this moment while millions of victims are still suffering with the aftermath of Tsunami Wave. This year, we have Jamie to welcome 2005 with us. Yes I mean she was awake right after midnight today!! Remember I was saying about my belated Christmas gift from Chunquan? Just few days ago I was lamenting about him losing the romantic moments with me. No surprises. And guess what? He surprised me with a rose and chocolates from Sins!! That's why men need to be reminded and retrained :D

No comments: