Sunday, January 02, 2005

Farewell Party

Have been going to bed at least 3am for the past 3 nights and yesterday I slept at 6am. What have I been doing?? Well, I was busy making a scrapbook for our dear friend, Siew Nge who is leaving to Shanghai very very soon... in 2 days time. In fact I volunteered to make this scrapbook since I'm not working, am coping pretty well with Jamie and most of all, would want to give something to her since I'm not good with words .. I thank God for this opportunity to make such a wonderful book for her. It's such a great joy and relief to see the completion of the scrapbook especially when it contains precious photos of our past years outings and gathering we had with her. The most memorable part is when everybody contributes in a 1 page of writing of well wishes alongwith individual photo. This gift is priceless... it contains all the fond memories. The night ended with everyone praying for her and at this moment, somehow I couldn't contain my emotions knowing that our friend will not be with us like we used to be. I struggled through my prayer, trying so hard to hold back my tears & trembling voice. It's very upsetting but however we all know that with our prayers and God's protection, Siew Nge will be well taken care of even she's not with us. Siew Nge : first row center (in light blue tee)

No comments: