Saturday, January 22, 2005

CRIB

It was Thurs 2am when I was about to retire to bed, I felt very nausea and for the next half hour or so, I kept vomitting at least 5-6times. Even for sips of water, I threw all out to the extend that I was already vomitting bile which was not a good sign. Without much hesitation I asked Chunquan to accompany me to see the doctor at Westpoint Family Hospital which is luckily within 5mins walk from our flat. After examining me, Dr John Chiam immediately advised me to be admitted.As I wanted to recover ASAP, without much thinking, I told Chunquan that I wanted to be admitted. So there I was.... on CRIB (complete rest in bed) for the next 2 1/2days... on drip. Today I was finally discharged around 10am. And the test report diagnosed that I was food poisoned. But I only had Macdonald's breakfast on Wed morning and for the rest of the day, I had home-cooked food... so how did I ended up getting food poisoning?? See the "red tube" ? Its my blood clot! So I was poked twice, now on the right arm :( ____________________________________________________________________ phew! no more blood clot

No comments: