Thursday, March 10, 2005

Heat Again...

After days of rain, today seems to return back to its "humidity" ... I mean, hot, hot...hot & HOT!!!
Jamie dun seems to bother much though I'm already complaining away. I will never "feel" the afternoon weather so much as now that I'm a SAHM. And I think my cough and phlegm is back again as well :(
I have noticed that Jamie now enjoys dancing, stomping & clappnig in front of our blank TV while the music is on. She is so cute! And I have no regrets giving up my career for this little angel of ours.
Last night I met cousin's son, Michael, in the train and we were talking about renovation & kids. He will soon becomes a father in two months time. I was sharing with him the joy of being a SAHM and the struggles I have gone through. Though I think he is not convinced of giving up one's job for a mere new member to the family, but I strongly feel that it's a rare opportunity to be able to spend 24hrs with your own child while being able to control, make schedules & teach right value systems to your kid while they are young. What a priviledge!

No comments: