Friday, March 25, 2005

T.G.I.F

Since this month Hsiu Chin is still doing her confinement , with Nigel & Karen's generousity and hospitality, we had our event held there. Honestly speaking, I wasn't quite well prepared for the event as compared to those years without Jamie. I mean, we usually will spend some time during the Good Friday week to ponder over God's mercy and His great love for us. Well from a perspective of a mum, I'm more caught up with Jamie afternoon nap (ensuring that she wakes up by 9am and take her nap by 1pm so that she can wake up by 3pm etc) & preparing her dinner early. My heart wasn't settled even though when we were there. My eyes were literally busy looking out for Jamie and making sure that she don't knock on things and is not "harrassing" anybody. I suppose this is what most mums are capable of !!! It was till when Chunquan's led the worship. Suddenly memories of the past flashed before me. Memories of those days when he led worship. It was so 100% God, 100% him...and I'm beginning to miss those days when he strummed and plucked the strings, producing such wonderful music. Above all else, I thank God for Chunquan. For his willingness & availability to lead worship though in the mist of his fire fighting schedules (something which I don't expect him to take up the responsibiltiy) And our dearest Jamie simply has so much fun playing with the IKEA plastic green bib and the 2 tins of potato chips instead of her fav hand puppets, Ernie & Big Bird! She just loves to play with things that I think she will not play with. But seriously, Jamie has at least rewarded 3 stars for her good behaviour & "co-orperative" spirit! :D
Taken earlier on... see how girl-girl Jamie has grown into!

No comments: