Sunday, March 13, 2005

Off Day

I was exceptionally happy today as I went to Church, sat through the entire service ALONE! Yes, I AM ALONE... without Chunquan and Jamie, especially! It was such a looong time ago way before I got married when I went to church alone. It was refreshing and good.
Why? Well, I'm supposed to attend a seminar around 11am and if Jamie is to attend 8am service...then continue with the seminar, I doubt she will be able to sit through the 4hrs long stretch of time. Hence both of us have decided that I should attend the morning service first and while he will attend the next service (so that both of them can rest a little bit longer) and I will bring her along to the seminar. What a perfect plan! BUT, Chunquan having worked till almost midnight the day earlier, overslept (despite me SMSes and calling to his mobile) till my MIL had to go over to our place to wake him up! So, in the end I had another "freedom" at the seminar without her!! Luckily she wasn't there as its almost impossible for her to stay "kuay-kuay" for an hour with all the rest of the people in the small crampy room. I finally met Jamie while lunching with Daryl. Ya, Chunquan needs to meet his client. After our lunch, fed Jamie, we had another round of shopping till almost 5pm! (I had breakfast and my fav tea before the service commenced. Then had some light snacks with Prisc & Dave before we proceeded to the seminar. What a rare occasion when I can really enjoy my meals without having to feed Jamie ! )

No comments: