Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve - Part 1

As usual, every year my parents, siblings & family will come to our house for a sumptuous Christmas dinner and I always look forward for this day! However this year, Lisa, who is so busy with their house moving (shifting out on 25 Dec) and over her job that she won't be able to join us. And during this period, her helper who has been busy cleaning packing & unpacking in their new house, so she will not be able to contribute any home cooked food tonight. Sigh, I gotta buy those ready made dishes elsewhere (have not finalise what to buy arrggghhhh!!!) And on top of that, my brother will not be able to join us as he has to work later at 9pm :( Nevertheless, I do hope that tonight will be a time of fun for the children and also for the grown up to mingle around with one another. In the mist of all this, I also want to be reminded of the meaning of Christmas and how much the Heavenly Father loves us! Merry Christmas in advance!

No comments: