Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve - Part 2

Finally everybody left around 10pm leaving our house in total mess. Yes, this year no maid to clear up the leftover food and dirty dishes. So I took almost an hour or so to clean the house before I took my bathe just in time before midnight when we both greeted each other "Merry Christmas" Sherie's daughter, Nicole was having bouts of vommiting throughout the night. Apparently she took some spicy noodle which caused her tummy to be upset. And for the rest of the day, she kept asking for water and after drinking, she vomitted. Without much hesitation, I asked Sherie to bring Nicole to Westpoint Family Hospital (adjacent to my block) hopefully to treat her constant vomitting blues. Back home, the house was in a messier state! And our dinning table was still left with food. After giving out Christmas presents, the kids happily waved goodbye except for Nicole. And this year, no Christmas present from Chunquan, as expected since he's so busy lately & I really can't think of anything that I like to have although he kept asking me to tell him. However I did gave him one, A Photography book I bought online. So now what ? Am I suppose to ask for a Christmas present from him? What do I want???

No comments: