Monday, December 27, 2004

Monday Blues = Lifeless Mama??

I'm not sure if its the results of the overwhelming holidays programmes or if its just another Monday blues. This morning I woke up at 1030am, feeling so lifeless. And I refused to do anything except eating & surfing the web. Yes, I mean it. And I seldom spend so much time idling around in the house. And I somehow don't feel like taking a nap though my body ain't giving me the energy to stay lively. I just managed cooking Jamie's porridge. That's usually the most happiest moment of the day cos being a lousy cook myself, I really need to crack my brain to cook nutritious porridge and yet stay tasty to her taste bud. Jamie is still taking her afternoon nap since 4:30pm. I suddenly thought of the Christmas present that Chunquan still owing me... what I want?? Think I better go to my sofa and dream about it first......

No comments: