Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I'm so tired!

Went to my parents' house this afternoon (Tues). Infact it was a unplanned trip cos initially I wanted to go to Growing Fun @ Raffles Place to see if there's any good buy since its 20% storewide sales ending soon by this Friday. But since its so near to my parents' place, might as well. And just now evening, we made a 2nd unplanned trip ... to Lisa's new condo at Kovan. Jamie had a good time playing there and by the time we reached home, its already passed 1030pm! So we were out the whole day! Very exhausted indeed. And when I thought I'm going to sleep soon...haiz... Chunquan's just came out and passed me some CD labels to help him to paste onto the CDs. Gotta push back my bedtime till maybe 3am? Er gosh! .. and I haven't bath yet, yucks!

No comments: