Thursday, December 30, 2004

Surprise Visitors

While I thought we will spend the entire day at home, Virn Ping SMSed me around 2pm telling me that he and my godmum will be coming over this evening apparently to pass a Christmas present to Jamie. Was very happy to anticipate their arrival since the last time when they were here was some 2mths ago. I'm so glad to be able to spend some time this evening with them, at least not another usual night at Ah Po's house. Jamie not only receive a Christmas present but also an inflatable basketball car that comes with many colorful plastic balls! I'm sure she will have lotsa fun playing with it, thanks Bro! After about half an hour here, instead of them going home just like that, I suggested to Virn Ping that maybe we can go out for dinner since it's not easy for us to meet up regularly as they all are residing in the furthest East while we are in the furthest West :( So he drove us to Buona Vista for duck porridge. Actually I don't fancy duck meat but then was thinking don't mind try a bit la.. but surprisingly I ate quite a lot. Simply irresistible! Yummy! Yummy! Thanks Virn Ping for coming all the way to pass the present & the toy to your niece and at the same time giving us the opportunity once again to be able to mingle and chit chat with you all! Tonight I shall go to bed with a grin :D Taken at the coffeeshop after dinner My godmum & Jamies' granny Cousin Cheryl lovingly holding onto Jamie's hand

No comments: