Thursday, July 07, 2005

Blessed Anniversary

Today marked our 七 年 之 痒 !!! Strangely I did not feel that we are that "old husband old wife" though 7 years can be such a long journey for some. I'm contented to have this family, CQ and Jamie, to make my life "complete". But most of all, thank God for His blessings all this while. The road may not be smooth and fast sailing at times but putting our trust in Him shall see us through all in all!! We went for a short retail therapy at Bugis Seiyu and I am so happy that I managed to buy 3 sets of clothes (tee & shorts) for Jamie for just $35!! And behind my mind, I was already comtemplating of selling it off once Jamie outgrows it :D Jamie had her afternoon at my parents' place before we both sneaked out to Takashimaya for our retail therapy again :)) my shades from CQ! Isn't it nice? Our new Tiger 3.0 Litre auto dispensed airpot
This is best lobang so far! UP S$229 / Offer S$139 and after offset $80 Takashimaya vouchers, we only forked out $59 !! Yippee!!! Initially we had planned to have our dinner without Jamie since my mum (I supposed) can babysit her for an hour and half when Jamie wakes up around 6pm.... but then... things dun work out the way it is ! My mum called and I could hear Jamie sobbing. Being the worrying parents (as usual), we went back to fetch her and headed to the French Stall near Little India. Managed to finished up the dinner with much effort in singing and playing with Jamie. I would say I enjoyed my fillet and the whipped potatoes while CQ dun really think so although he had his cup of house pour red wine. But one thing for sure, the mussel sucks and lousy ambience (no aircon, no music, aunties waitresses and worst of all, the noisy vehicles passing by)!!! Beef steak with cooked potatoes for CQ

here's my yummy fillet with whipped potatoes

The french stall

We ended the night at Bugis Junction, strolling among the crowds while Jamie was so happy & excited to see the huge outdoor fountain. And the moment we put her down to walk, she just dashed out running & dancing in circles !! That's our daughter.....

No comments: