Saturday, July 30, 2005

Jamie BBQ Bday Party

Today is the intended birthday party that I have been planning since weeks ago. Was afraid that we might not have enough food for the 21 invited guest + 6 kids. Thank God it was more than sufficient!! Also thank God for the wonderful weather in the evening after some rain during the day. I have specially ordered an Elmo cake for Jamie since it was Barney during her 1st bday. It was a kind of relaxed and casual party and thanks to my 2 wonderful sisters & brothers-in-law for their great help during the party while we were able to mingle around with our relatives and friends. The party finally ended around 10pm. Oh boy! We were so exhausted!! I'm sure Jamie was too as she fell almost into deep sleep barely in less than a minute :D

I love this pix but a pity its not taken sharply

No comments: