Sunday, July 17, 2005

Something New......

Was heading to in laws house after doing some marketing at NTUC.. and I bumped into a neigbour and her 4 children along the corridor. I was pretty curious at their intense staring into a pot of plant. So being KS and out of courtesy, I greeted the mother. She was telling me her successful story of rearing caterpillas and how excited her children are when it turn into a beautiful butterfly. The mother was very proud and so excited that she kept asking me to keep a tiny weeny caterpilla to try it out myself!! With much obligation, I accept the "pet" ... Hopefully Jamie will be able to witness the lifecycle of the butterfly soon. Caterpilla @ 1 day old. It has at leasat double its size just barely 1 day before !!

3 comments:

andrew said...

hey, that's nice. you can take pictures of it from caterpillar to butterfly.

Anonymous said...

Haha may be getting Dennis leica 100mm macro lens to document this...

andrew said...

fwah, mai siao siao, Leica siah...