Sunday, July 24, 2005

Synthetic Supplements ??

Can someone pls enlighten me if it's good to consume those over the counters supplements that we can find it easily at any retail outlets ?
Well, I was shocked to know that most of these supplements are generally synthetic processed and are bad for our health! Meaning, we are putting up some degree of stress on our dear liver to work on the supplements. Correct me if I'm wrong.
So now, I'm exploring into consuming "organically grown supplements" instead. Mmm... getting more health conscious or freaking KS huh ??

1 comment:

andrew said...

alamak...

actually we don't need supplements to do well physically. just makan everything in balance, fishy, vege, meaty, ricey, fruity etc. but problem comes in when we don't have a balance diet, thus some pple use supplement to ensure things are ok.

makan everything...

well, maybe not everything, alcohol & caffeine's not good for you now...