Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Magazine Cover

I have been going to bed into the wee hours since days ago. Been working hard even during the day when Jamie naps where I can have a good short rest instead. This is a last min project. I'm trying to build a photo album/s of Jamie from birth. Someone says that stress do push a person's to work triple harder. I can't disagree further....
Since we have not been developing all the digital photos of her since 1 1/2year ago, it took me painstaking effort to sort, edit and design. That's explain why I'm beginning to feel the lack of sleep + deeper dark eye circle :( But after seeing all my artworks, its truly worth it and I'm sure Jamie will appreciate what her mom has done for her when she grows up. Guess how many photos I have sorted out to develop ?
Almost 450!!! (entire album will have more than 650 photos in all) And this still exclude our recent overseas trip to Perth ! It's way too much and I don't think I can handle...

No comments: