Monday, July 04, 2005

Independence Day = CQ's Bday

Brought Jamie to JP after her lunch and decided to do some "serious" shopping. Yes, I couldn't find anything good on the website, hence decided to head down to the retailers for help instead! Well, I just wanted to get something that's practical for CQ. While waiting for Daryl, I decided to head down to the Pizza Hut for a quick bfast cum lunch. I manged to finish up my plate of pasta, soup and Pepsi while Jamie happily self-entertained by the flip menu & her biscuits !

And I must confessed that bringing Jamie out nowadays has become a challenge and tiring trip for me. Not becos I'm preggy but plainly becos she's just acting up like a jail bird, the moment she's out of house, she will "flee" as fast as possible! And she doesn't like me to hold her hands. She also loves to walk through and under those boutiques' clothing that hang loosely on the hanger. So when I do my shopping, my eyes gotta keep a lookout for her. She can "disappear" within seconds and then the next minute, appearing in front of me, grinning. Sigh....

______________________________________________

One moment she's seems to be enjoying the music ...

But shortly, I heard Jamie shouted "loud music!"

No comments: